The only thing everyone knows is “The Fantastic Four” reboot will definitely be different from the previous movie versions. The secrecy about the film is a bit tight, until now.
In an official interview with Collider, director Josh Trank and screenwriter Simon Kinberg gave some juicy details about the upcoming movie.
According to the interview, the details are as follows:
- The storyline will be “a modern telling of how these four iconic characters came together and came to be,”
- Additional photography was for some “bits and pieces,” and not some new huge ending;
- Movie is “heavily influenced” by David Cronenberg with “Scanners and “The Fly” influencing the look of the film;
- Final cut of the film will be between 2 hours and 2 hours and 20 minutes;
- Composer Philip Glass is scoring the movie with Marco Beltrami;
- It is an origin story with influences from Jack Kirby and Stan Lee on what they did in the 1960s to the present day;
- There is an Easter egg in the teaser trailer (the trailer will be up in a few hours).