Usher introduced the video game as another continuation of the video game. He also mentioned that he personally choreographed dances for two songs in the upcoming video.
And then Usher performed live to demonstrate some of his moves during the Microsoft press conference.
â€œDance Central 3â€ will feature a multiplayer mode up to eight players and a sound track with 40 tracks. The eight player Crew Throwdown mode will allow two teamsof four dancers into dance fights. And there will be a mode that allows the players create new routines for themselves.
Songs from previous â€œDance Centralâ€ games will be allowed to be imported in â€œDance Central 3.â€
Here is the song list release at this time.
- 50 Cent â€“ â€œIn Da Clubâ€
- Cali Swag District â€“ â€œTeach Me How to Dougieâ€
- Cobra Starship ft. Sabi â€“ â€œYou Make Me Feelâ€¦â€
- E.U. â€“ â€œDaâ€™ Buttâ€
- Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina â€“ â€œStereo Loveâ€
- Gloria Gaynor â€“ â€œI Will Surviveâ€
- Marcia Griffiths â€“ â€œElectric Boogieâ€
- Usher ft. Will.I.Am â€“ â€œOMGâ€
- Usher â€“ â€œScreamâ€
- Van McCoy â€“ â€œThe Hustleâ€
“Dance Central 3” will be released this fall.
Source : Microsoft