In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
AfterShock Monday: Spotlight on Insexts
With Marguerite Bennett
- Quick Intro
- History with Comics
- Previous work
- Give an intro into the world of Insexts
- How did this series land at AfterShock
- How did Ariela Kristantina become involved in the project?
- I am curious why you chose the Victorian era as the time period for the story, in a way that era was the most repressive for women.
- How did you approach the initial story once you had the seed of the idea, from the standpoint of having a story you wanted to tell or from the viewpoint of having themes to explore?
- Was there anything about the story, thematically or otherwise, that surprised you as it changed organically once you got into the story?
- How was the reception for the series overall from fans? From other industry veterans?
- Looking back on the project now that it has been released as this Year One Hardcover, are you pleased with the outcome?
- Other projects?
- Where to find Marguerite on social media