In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
A Chat with Jason Fabok NYCC 2018
Jace chats with artist Jason Fabok about his work in general as well as his highly anticipated project with Geoff Johns, The Three Jokers!
- History with comics grow-up reading them?
- You are currently working on the Three Jokers with Geoff Johns, how has that been going? What’s your work process like for the series?
- Is the Joker a character you really enjoy working on or is there another Bat villain who is your favorite?
- You’ve worked on some big events over your career and recently with cover work for Dark Knights Metal and Brian Michael Bendis’s Man of Steel. Do you prefer these high-profile projects or is there still a desire to get into a long monthly run on something?
- You probably can’t tell us what it is, but do you know what your next project will be after 3 Jokers?
- I really admire how much care and detail you put into every page, every panel, every character. One of the biggest Batman fans I know says his favorite piece you have ever done is Detective #25 Commissioner Gordon cover. What’s your approach when drawing non-super powered characters?
- What other advice would you give for someone who is looking to break in as a penciler in today’s comic book marketplace
- Is there anything else you want to share with our listeners?