Welcome to GeekScholars Movie News presented by LRM Online! This regular podcast features The GeekScholars—Jill, Chris, and Fox—as they discuss a roundup of current happenings in Hollywood!
On this week’s show GeekScholars Jill, Chris, and Fox play Never Tell Me the Odds, revealing their probabilities that:
- 00:38 – D23 revealed lots of Disney+ shows, odds that this culminates in A-Force?
- 09:45 – Odds Rey goes to the Dark Side in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?
- 12:37 – Odds we see Tom Holland as Peter Parker again, given the Sony/Disney divorce?
- 17:41 – The Matrix 4 is coming, odds that it will bring new life to the franchise?
- 22:10 – Odds of Oscar nominations for Joker?
Then stay tuned for this week’s trivia questions, which are about The Matrix films!
Don’t forget to share this post on your Facebook wall and with your Twitter followers! Just hit the buttons on the top of this page.
Podcast (geekscholars-movie-news): Play in new window | Download
Have you checked out LRM Online’s official podcast feed yet The Genreverse Podcast Network? This includes our premiere podcast The Daily CoG, Breaking Geek Radio: The Podcast, GeekScholars Movie News, Nerd Flix & Chill, Marvel Multiverse Mondays, Anime-Versal Review Podcast, and our Star Wars dedicated podcast The Cantina. Check it out by listening below. It's also available on all your favorite podcast apps! Subscribe on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Stitcher | Google Play