Den of Thieves is one of the best bank heist movies in a while.
The film stars Gerard Butler, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Pablo Schreiber, O’Shea Jackson Jr. and Meadow Williams in this exciting action packed thriller that pits cops versus robbers until the ultimate showdown.
Den of Thieves is a gritty Los Angeles crime saga which follows the intersecting and often personally connected lives of an elite unit of the LA County Sheriff’s Department and the state’s most successful robbery crew as they plan a seemingly impossible heist on the Federal Reserve Bank of Downtown Los Angeles.
The movie will be available on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on Tuesday, April 24 as a release from STXfilms and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The Blu-ray, DVD and digital copy will have extra features over never-before seen bonus content, including the alternate ending, outtakes, deleted scenes and delightful commentary from the filmmakers.
LRM Online has the exclusive bonus clip from the package that features an interview from Pablo Schreiber and O’Shea Jackson on why they were attracted to their roles. Watch the bonus feature slip above this article.
Additionally, LRM Online will give away five copies of the Blu-ray/DVD package to five lucky readers on this site. To enter this giveaway, send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your name, address and e-mail address. Please put Den of Thieves Giveaway in the subject line.
The deadline to enter is by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Sunday, April 23.
The following is the Bonus Features on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital download:
- Alternate Ending
- Alpha Males — The cast describes how the tough characters in the film blur the lines between the good guys and the bad guys;
- Into the Den — Director Christian Gudegast and the cast describe the two brotherhoods within the film, the Renegades and the Outlaws, and their unique set of skills
- Alameda Corridor — The cast and director discuss filming the intense scene that take place of the streets of Los Angeles and the extensive weapons training it took to film it.
- Outtakes and Deleted Scenes
- Commentary with Director Christian Gudegast and Producer Tucker Tooley
- Den of Thieves Theatrical cut
Source: LRM Online