In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
A Walk Through Hell
With Mike Marts
- Quick catch-up how AfterShock is doing overall
- A Walk Through Hell
- What’s the story about?
- Do you know why Garth felt this was the time to return to a more traditional horror story?
- Did he bring the idea to AfterShock fully-formed or was there some back and forth involved with dialing in the story?
- In terms of the artists, did Garth have Goran in mind, or did you suggest him, how did that process work?
- Goran has mentioned this is a bit more subtly in terms of the storytelling style for Garth, I find that type of horror more impactful, what are your thoughts?
- Anything else to share with the listeners about other AfterShock titles?
- Social Media