In this episode we discuss;
Killers with B. Clay Moore – Valiant Sunday
The Comic Source Podcast
- History with comics
- Becoming a creator
- Previous work
- Give us an idea of what the story is all about
- Tell us how you got involved in this project
- How familiar were you with the Ninjak character and his world from his first go around and also in his return to the new Valiant in 2012?
- How much does your series pull from the previous VEI runs?
- Would you say the story is heavily influenced by what Christos Gage did in his run and if so as a storyteller what are some of the things you think are foundational from that run?
- With this idea of different Ninja’s over the years, is there a challenge in making them all “their own” rather than pale imitations of Ninjak
- Who are some of the other Ninjas we will see in the series?
- Some of these are from Christos’s run some are brand new, any favorites?
- What’s your take on the Acclimation Bureau, Good, bad, a necessary evil?
- What about Jonin? The question of “What game is he playing and maybe more importantly why?” figures to be big in this series right? How do you see him as a character?
- How closely will this tie into the other current Valiant titles?
- Give us your thoughts on why long time Valiant readers won’t want to miss this
- It’s new reader friendly as well, but is there anything you would you want a new reader to know going in?
- Can you talk a little bit about your artist on the project, Fernando Dagnino
- Anything else you want to share?