This upcoming Friday Disney+ plans on celebrating its two year anniversary with an abundance of new content for the streaming service. Starting at 6:00 am PT, fans can follow along with @DisneyPlus on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars for upcoming content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and in select international territories, Star.
Subscribers will also be treated to exclusive on-platform specials from Pixar Animation Studios premiering at 8:00 am PT and from Marvel Studios premiering at 8:45 am PT, and other surprise sneak peeks.
Additional new and beloved fan-favorite content will make their debuts on November 12, which you can check out below.
Also Check Out: Disney+ Day Star Wars Rumored Content | Barside Buzz
- A new documentary titled “The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles” about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience
- “Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” a docu-special chronicling the creation of the recent Marvel Studios’ theatrical release
- “Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye,” an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series
- The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film “Enchanted” from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey
- The recent Disney Channel Original Movie “Spin” where Rhea, an Indian American teen, discovers her passion for creating DJ mixes that blend her South Asian culture and the world around her
- All episodes of “Fancy Nancy” season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior
These titles join previously announced Disney+ Day premieres including: “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” “Jungle Cruise,” “Home Sweet Home Alone,” “Olaf Presents,” “Frozen Fever,” “Paperman,” “The Ballad of Nessie,” “Feast,” “Get a Horse!,” “The Little Matchgirl,” “Tick Tock Tale,” “Tangled Ever After,” “Ciao Alberto,” “The Simpsons in Plusaversary,” “The World According to Jeff Goldblum,” “Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett,” “Marvel Studios’ 2021 Disney+ Day Special,” “Entrelazados,” and in international markets, “Dopesick.”
Visit www.DisneyPlus.com/DisneyPlusDay to follow along all week as The Walt Disney Company comes together for Disney+ Day.