Jesaiah made her first step into the music world.
The young singer and songwriter launched her first single last with “Rompela y Calla” to the delight of her fans.
For years, she searched for her voice and identity that now led her to reggae and pop sounds.
Her initial discovery to the masses was with the first audition on American Idol Season 12 at the mere age of 16 years old. The experience led her to Hollywood, in which the elite songwriting community recognized her contributions as she began her journey to create music alongside Grammy-winner writers. Steadily she garnered attention for her cool unique sound and artistry.
Jesaiah has recently been recruited by Universal Music Publishing Group and Universal Music Group Latin to tackle the world of TV and Sync. On her latest release, Jesaiah was brought on board by UMPG Latin to write and sing the official Spanish translated version of the multi-platinum selling songs “How Deep Is Your Love,” and “Tragedy” by The Bee Gees.
LRM Online’s Gig Patta had a delightful chat with Jesaiah on her musical journey, the American Idol incident, and her new single plus a music video.
Here are some tidbits about her career:
- *Mexican-American artist, born in the U.S. from a Mexican-Jewish family
- Landed in the top 50 of Season 12 of American Idol
- Since 2018, teamed up with Peruvian producer Sonnemm
- ”Rompela Y Calla” music video filmed in the city of Barranco, and La Punta in Peru
- Toured China with Hamster as a featured artist of Ek Lighs in 2019
- Signed an indie sync publication deal with UMPG/Universal Musica
- Her top song “Skin” has been awarded by the Grammy-winning writers the 2019’s WWAHM Award for Best Songwriting
Watch the exclusive interview and music video below. Let us know what you think.
Source: LRM Online Exclusive, Jesaiah