Sonic the Hedgehog still in the lead for the third week in a row. According to The Digital Entertainment Group (DEG) “Watched at Home Top 20,” it marked the video game comedy film’s third week in the top spot as the most viewed and purchased the movie for home viewing.
Rounding the rest of the top five includes The Invisible Man, Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn, Bad Boys for Life, and Jumanji: The Next Level.
For the Top 20 list, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker returns in the top ranking and television’s RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Season Five makes its debut at number fifteen. The Covid-19 pandemic continues to force more people at home.
DEG compiles the “Watched at Home Top 20” list with the most widely consumed titles on disc and digital from the previous (except for outside subscription-based streaming platforms). The current list is compiled for June 11.
Check out the full “Watched at Home Top 20” list below:
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount)
- The Invisible Man (Universal)
- Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn (Warner Brothers)
- Bad Boys for Life (Sony Pictures)
- Jumanji: The Next Level (Sony Pictures)
- Bloodshot (Sony Pictures)
- Fantasy Island (Sony Pictures)
- The Call of the Wild (Disney)
- Onward (Disney)
- Rick and Morty: Season Four (Warner Brothers)
- The Gentleman (STX/Universal)
- 1917 (Universal)
- Spies in Disguise (Fox)
- Dolittle (Universal)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Season Five (MTV)
- Ford v Ferrari (Fox)
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (Warner Brothers)
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (Disney)
- Knives Out (Lionsgate)
- Harry Potter complete collection (Warner Brothers)
Which of these films and television shows are you planning to check out this weekend? Sound off below and let us know!