Category: Discussion

4 Simple Ways that The Last Jedi Could Have Been Improved [SPOILERS]

The Last Jedi has come and gone, and we already know just how much it is dividing fans. Even here at LRM there is a battle occurring with Jammer leading one side of the argument

Why Hardcore Fans Are Wrong About Star Wars: The Last Jedi [SPOILERS]

Disclaimer: This post contains MASSIVES SPOILERS for Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Star Wars: The Last Jedi has just hit theaters, and based on the very polarized reactions to the film, it seemed to have hit

(SPOILERS) Why Star Wars: The Last Jedi Is Dividing Fans

Warning (Heavy SPOILERS) discussed below, if you have not yet watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi, come back when you have!!! ..... .... ... .. . It’s been less than 24 hours since I saw

How Marvel Can Bring The Fantastic Four Into The MCU

UPDATED: Disney has purchased Fox, and with it came both the X-Men and Fantastic Four, so any hint of doubts in the intro that we would get the Fantastic Four are null and void. With

What Can We Expect from The Lord Of The Rings TV Show?

With Amazon recently securing the rights to a live action Lord of The Rings series it has left us here at LRM wondering what exactly we can expect from this huge deal. Initially, I think

Bungie Comments On Current State Of Destiny 2, Is It Enough?

Destiny 2 has been under some intense criticism from its core fans on various social media platforms since a week or so after the game released on September 4. Player numbers across all platforms have

5 Things The Avengers: Infinity War Trailer Does Right

Our Marvel heroes have been put through the wringer more than a handful of times over the course of the past 17 films in the unprecedented Cinematic Universe. The franchise is set to have two

The MCU Has 20 Movies Planned After Avengers 4 — Is That Too Many?

https://soundcloud.com/los-fanboys/the-mcu-has-20-movies-planned-after-avengers-4-is-that-too-many FOLLOW US ON SOUNDCLOUD! SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! In the latest episode of Los Fanboys, Jammer is joined by Birth.Movies.Death writer Kristen O’Neal, and the two discuss the latest box office

I Crushed Zack Snyder After BvS – And Now I Regret It

In the comic book fan circle I run around, Zack Snyder has become a name associated with a bit of hand wringing. On the one hand, he created the uber faithful Watchmen, a movie which

Justice League Hit, So What Happens Next With The DC Extended Universe?

Justice League has arrived and so far it is looking like it will not be the massive hit that WB were looking for. We reported that estimates are projecting that the film could end up